Its garden overlooks the Lake in the hamlet of Campagnola on the North of Malcesine
- Garden with Lake view
- Breakfast in the inner courtyard
- Family run
ContactVia Gardesana, 388 • 37018 Malcesine VR • Lago di Garda Tel: +39 045 6584269 Tel: +39 347 7943701 email@example.com www.casabenamati.it
Hi, I’m Amelia.
I started to ski before I could walk and since 2015 I have been a national alpine ski instructor and work in Cortina in the winters. In the summer I run Casa Benamati with my parents.
I’m also a Nordic Walking instructor, I go kite surfing and trekking, I run, cycle and I SUP. Everything takes place from home – Malcesine!
Lake Garda is a natural gym where you can do everything but, probably, if you are reading this site, you will know that already.
Casa Benamati is my home where I live with my family.
It’s small and welcoming; we have 11 rooms, a big garden full of beautiful olives, a bar that’s open every day until 11pm and a courtyard with a wonderful view of lake and garden.
Our Bed and Breakfast is in Campagnola which is 2km to the north of Malcesine and:
- 20m from the beach and the bike path
- 500m from the parascending landing site
- 1km from the Malcesine Sailing Club in Navene, from the Malcesine-Monte Baldo Cable Car and from the start of the first mountain walking paths
- 2km from the Malcesine Kite Club beach
We welcome you each morning with a buffet breakfast of healthy foods, grown locally (“0km”) and following ecological practise. This will get you in the mood for doing some sport! The breakfast includes seasonal fruit, home-made cakes, different types of bread, croissant, muesli, cheese, sliced meats and eggs laid by our own hens.
After a sport-filled day, you can drink an aperitif in our courtyard, relax in the sun on a sun-lounger in the garden or throw yourself into the lake.
There is a bus stop for the Tourist bus near the B&B and buses stop here every hour to take you into the centre of Malcesine for shopping, to visit the castle or to eat more good Italian food. If you prefer cycling, there is a bike path along the Lake that connects Campagnola to Malcesine.
Looking forward to greeting you
Amelia, Kelly and Giuseppe.
- Parking lot
- Internet wi-fi in the building
- Internet wi-fi in room
- Energy breakfast
Earlier breakfast available
Packed lunch take away on reservation
(also on payment)
- Info point for sport on Lake Garda
- Reservation for courses, excursions, guided tours and renting
- Luggage storage until the evening of the day of departure
for windsurf, kitesurf sup and canoe
- Wetsuits drying area
- Reservation for courses and renting
- Storage area
- Consultation of maps and routes
- Assistance in choosing routes
- Reservation for excursions