Motorway A22 - Modena Brennero
- Take the exit for Lago di Garda Nord at Rovereto Sud. Follow the directions for Lago di Garda, Torbole. From the motorway exit to Lake Garda is roughly 20km
- Take the exit for Lago di Garda Sud at Affi and follow the directions for Garda, Malcesine, Bardolino or Lazise. From the motorway exit to Lake Garda is roughly 5 km
Motorway A4 - Milano Venezia
- Take the exit for Lago di Garda Sud at Peschiera.
Italian motorways are toll roads: at your entry to the motorway you take a ticket which you hand in with corresponding payment at the toll booth at exit. The price depends on the length of motorway that you have travelled over. If you lose your ticket you will be expected to pay the highest tariff. For further information, tariffs, estimated journey times, useful phone numbers and radio stations, visit www.autostrade.it
Unless otherwise written, the speed limit on the motorways is 130Km/h which, when it rains, is reduced to 110 Km/h. On the main roads the speed limit is 70Km/h which is reduced to 50Km/h in urban zones. We would advise you to look out for speed signs.
- "Valerio Catullo" airport at Villafranca di Verona. Approximately 20 km from Lake Garda (Peschiera) - www.aeroportoverona.it
- "Gabriele D'Annunzio" airport at Brescia/Montichiari. Approximately 26 km from from Lake Garda (Peschiera) - www.aeroportobrescia.it
- "Orio al Serio" airport at Bergamo. Approximately 90 km from Lake Garda (Peschiera) - www.sacbo.it
- "Marco Polo" airport at Venezia. Approximately 140 km from Lake Garda (Peschiera) - www.veniceairport.it
- "Linate" airport at Milano. Approximately 130 km from Lake Garda (Peschiera) - www.sea-aeroportimilano.it
- Aeroporto "Malpensa" di Milano. Approximately 170km from Lake Garda (Peschiera) - www.sea-aeroportimilano.it
To and From Villafranca, Brescia and Bergamo airports to Malcesine: Bus Transfer Service at a reduced price for those staying in the Hotels, Residences and Campsites associated with the service. This service can be booked through your accommodation. For further information, ring (+39) 045 7255 279
From Venice and Milan airports: Transfer service to the train stations. For further information look at the websites of the airports.
- North Lake Garda: Rovereto Station (TN). Rovereto station is approximately 18 km from Lake Garda.
- South Lake Garda: Peschiera Station or Verona Porta Nuova. Verona station is approximately 20 km from Lake Garda.
Your train ticket should be bought and stamped before getting on the train. For timetables and ticket prices, visit www.trenitalia.it
Arriving by bus
- From Rovereto take the bus to Riva Del Garda or Torbole. For ticket prices and timetable for the Trentino region (Rovereto, Torbole sul Garda, Riva del Garda) visit www.ttesercizio.it
- From Verona train station take the bus in a northerly direction toward Riva del Garda.
- For the Veneto region (Verona, Peschiera, Malcesine): www.atv.verona.it.
- For the Lombardia region (Brescia, Lake Garda west cost): www.trasportibrescia.it